In case you haven't heard

Ive always said i wanted a studio of my own to create freely and share my love for art with others

Something about having a space for myself and not having to worry about being too messy or being judged on unfinished pieces relaxes me

It can be a place where i can blast my music or get lost in the silence and allow for the materials to flow 

Equipt with windows heating electricity water a large sink ventilation and most importantly space for everything i created and will create

Its like this post i saw that read: "sometimes all you need is just a billion dollars"

Id like to expose people to my artwork and change my older pieces so that i myself am happy with them

Some days i lean toward a theme and other days i just stop interrupting my instinct and work in the zone 

Stronger emotions come out and later help me understand myself better

In a way its therapeutic



Comments

Popular Posts